Bébé Silicone Pacifier
When babies start teething (typically around the 6-month mark), they turn into tiny, gnawing machines. Most pacifiers will start to tear and break down if gnawed on too much, but the Bébé silicone pacifier is made to do double duty as both a pacifier that your baby can suck for soothing and a teether they can safely chew on.
The Bébé silicone pacifier will calm and soothe your babe from their very first day. It's a safe and non-toxic product that spans stages by combining a soft silicone pacifier and teether into one. This pacifier is designed for babies without teeth—the soft, pliable silicone is nice and soothing for their gums.
- Flat, symmetrical nipple
- Seamless one-piece design
- Larger breathing holes for increased ventilation and a place to attach the Pancake Pacifier Clip
- Outer handle makes it easy for baby to grip and hold
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Non-toxic, BPA free, PVC free, phthalates free and latex-free
- Silicone doesn’t harbor bacteria or support the growth of mold
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in Canada; made in China